If you like traditional Pricing Tables, but you would like get much more out of it, then this rodded product is a useful tool for you.
Beside the usual pricing table style Videos (Youtube, Vimeo, Screenr) and Images are also supported with optional responsivity.
It's very easy and fast to create stunning tables and integrate them into your WordPress site using Admin Panel.
You will surely find the one most appropriate for you, which can be customized in a few seconds.
1. List of Features
Style & Layout
- Unlimited colors and color combination of columns
- Unlimited and different number of rows in Body and Footer
- Any number of columns up to 10
- Configurable column space and border radius
- Standard and circle Header Styles
- Advanced row and column height Equalization System
- Numerous column shadow and sign options
- Unlimited buttons in Body and Footer
- Unique tooltip style
- Paypal and s2Member button shortcode support
- 650+ Google Web Font
- 1900+ Font icons
- - Font Awesome
- - Icomoon
- - Linecon
- - Material Iconset
- 250+ Starter Template
- - 90+ Classic Style
- - 150+ Clean Style
- Optional and customizable responsivity per tables
- Configurable Breakpoints and number of columns
- Responsive Images
- - SoundCloud
- - Mixcloud
- - Beatport
- - HTML5 audio
- - YouTube
- - Vimeo
- - Screenr
- - Dailymotion
- - Metacafe
- - HTML5 video
- Google map - Classic, Clean and custom pins
- Custom iFrame
- Optionally Ajaxified Admin
- Help System
- Advanced Table Dashboard
- - Searching and Sorting possibilities
- - Cloning and Deleting bulk actions
- Visual Table Editor - Sort, Delete and Clone columns and rows
- Advanced data Export and Import
- Built-in Live Preview
- Visual Composer compatibility
- Supports all modern browsers on the market
- - Chrome
- - Firefox
- - Safari
- - Opera
- - Internet Explorer (9+)
- Touch support for mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows
- Layered PSDs for signs and pins
- Translation ready with .mo .po files
- WordPress 4.2 Ready
Modern user-friendly Admin Interface
Supports the Latest Web Technologies
- [FIX] Prevent the editor popup jump when opening the lightbox.
- [FIX] [go_pricing_iframe] shortcode not working fix.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Drag and drop import and improved export.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added alt, width and height attributes support for images in the header.
- [FIX] Table Dashboard's asset bar floating bug fix.
- [FIX] Import feedback message not appearing fix.
- [FIX] 'Please save the table first!' message stuck bugfix.
- [FIX] Colum layout problems fix for tables with 8+ columns.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Prevent page content width change when opening the lightbox.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added 15 simple Clean Style.
- [FIX] Live preview bugfixes.
- [FIX] Minor admin CSS fixes.
- [FIX] Image refresh problem fix for Shadow and Column Style selector in admin.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Google Material Iconset (795 icons).
- [FIX] Admin bugfixes for older PHP versions.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added skin filteing option to dashboard.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to upload custom table thumbnail.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image upload field improvement.
Complete plugin rewrite with fully backward compatibility
- [IMPROVEMENT] Unlimited and different number of rows in the Body and Footer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved column space setting option.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added HTML and Button content type to rows. Unlimited buttons in Body and Footer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added advanced responsivity settings per table. Configurale Breakpoints and column number.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added a new "Clean" style with 14 column type (Unlimited color and border, border radius, box shadow options, "Standard" (new) and "Circle" header types with background image).
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved Google Font (650+) support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Font icon support (1100+) - Font Awesome, Linecon and Icomoon.
- [IMPROVEMENT] New user-friendly Admin Interface.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Advanced Table Dashboard with searching and sorting options and supporting bulk Delete and Clone actions.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Optional Ajax and non-Ajax mode.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Built-in Live Preview.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added new signs (ribbons), pins.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Visual Composer Integration
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to select user roles for the plugin.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved Export and Import feature. You can select tables to Export or Import without overriding the existing tables.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to disable hover effect to columns.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to add nofollow attribute (rel="nofollow") to buttons.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added classes for columns and rows.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added touch support for touch devices.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Admin interface refresh.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to disable enlarge effect for a column.
- [FIX] Always hidden footer bug fix.
- [FIX] Admin translating issues fix.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Option to hide footer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Table edit on thumb double click.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Autoplay option for Youtube and Vimeo videos.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Dailymoiton and Metacafe video support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Soundcloud, Mixcloud and beatport support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Custom iframe support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor CSS improvements.
- [FIX] Equalize row js bug fix.
- [FIX] Duplicate header bug fix.
- [FIX] Minor admin js bug fix.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Increased the maximum number of columns to 7.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor CSS improvements.
- [FIX] Uninstall hook error fix.
- [FIX] Skin loading errors fix.
- [FIX] Submit button wrapper bug fix.
- [FIX] Description row text alignment reset bug fix.
- [FIX] CSS generating errors fix with disabled responsivity.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option the equalize row height.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Tiny improvements in layout CSS file.
- [FIX] Team icons (Email, Skype, Twitter, Facebook) classname bug fix in shortcode selector.
- [FIX] Tooltip custom color bug fix.
- [FIX] Column body text alignment bug fix.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved CSS reset to reduce CSS conflicts.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved documentation, add FAQ part.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Changed CSS loading method, huge page load time improvement.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to add custom CSS via admin panel without editing stylesheet file.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added the option to add custom buttons.
- Added Google map, HTML5 video & audio support (shortcodes).
- PayPal button support - PayPal forms or shortcode generated forms (e.g. s2Member plugin).
- Added visual shortcode editor for admin.
- Added the possibilty to easily add/upload custom icons.
- Added new demo data and demo page for new fetures.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements in admin and frontend.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements in admin.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements in admin and frontend.
- Initial release.
- Internet Explorer (9+)
2. Sources and credits
Following sources has been used.
- - 650+ Google Web Font
- - 1100+ Font Icon - Font Awesome, Linecon and Icomoon
- IMAGES & ICONS
- - See in 'licences' folder
- - MediaElement player skin (designed by Orman Clark) More info
Please read the licenses.txt in 'licences' folder.
3. Install WordPress
First, you should install WordPress on your server if you don't have a working version already installed.
- Download the latest release of WordPress. http://wordpress.org/download/
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive.
- Upload the the unzipped files to a folder on your server, using ftp. (example: http://yourserver/wordpress)
- Type this folder path to your browser's address bar.
- Follow the instructions until the installation is complete.
Further instructions can be found here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress.
Before installing WordPress ensure that you and your web host have the minimum requirements to run WordPress. http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
4. Install & Update the plugin
There are two ways to install the plugin. Using Wordpess Plugin Uploader or FTP. Before intstalling the plugin you should unzip the downloaded package to a folder on your hard drive. After extracting the file you can find some folders and a zipped file "go_pricing.zip" in the root of your folder. Go_pricing.zip contains the plugin data.
WordPress Plugin Uploader
If you use "WordPress Plugin Uploader" to install the plugin, then you should NOT unzip go_pricing.zip file.Installation steps:
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Plugins » Add New.
- Click to Upload.
- Click to Choose File and select the go_pricing.zip file.
- Click to Install Now.
- Unzip the go_pricing.zip file to a folder on your hard drive.
- Upload the go_pricing folder to the WordPress' plugins folder (example: http://yourserver/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/) on your server using FTP.
After uploading plugin, you should activate it. Navigate to Plugins in WordPress navigation, then find the Go - Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables plugin, then click to Activate.
After activating the plugin you can import demo data to use the demo tables included in the package.
Update the plugin
You should update the via FTP. The process is same as the installation using FTP.
Please DO NOT uninstall the plugin before updating it.
5. Setting up and creating tables
The plugin has tons of features to fit your site best. It's very important to set properly before inserting shortcode.
5.1 Import & Export demo data
You can import & export demo data. This feature helps you importing demo data or moving your tables from your site to another site or create a backup file.
- Open the file that contains demo data in a text editor and copy its content to the clipboad.
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select "Import" action then and paste the content of the clipboad into the textarea, then click to import.
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select "Export" action.
- Select the tables to export.
- Copy the the content of the textarea to the clipboad.
- Create a new file on your hard drive using a text editor and paste the content of the clipboad into this file, then save.
Steps of importing demo data:
- After extracting the the downloaded zip file you can find a folder "demodata" in the root of your folder. The "demodata" folder contains the demo data files.
- Open a file in a text editor and copy its content to the clipboad.
- Navigate to Go Pricing » Import & Export and select "Import data" action then and paste the content of the clipboad into the textarea, then click to import.
5.2 General settings
You can set general options here. e.g. enaling/disabling AJAX mode, user roles and you can add custom CSS code to your site here..
You can fine tune the plugin to fit your site or CSS framework best.
5.3 Create pricing table
To create tables navigate to Go Pricing. You can create new or modify and clone existing tables. You should set a Table name and Table ID first then you should set other parameters. Cloning and sorting via drag n drop rows and columns helps you to create easily tables.
Watch this video for futher information on creating and inserting tables into you website.
Pricing tables can be inserted to pages/posts via [go_pricing id="my_table"] shortcode. The table name and the id must be unique.
6. Insert tables to content
Pricing tables can be inserted to pages/posts via [go_pricing id="my_table"] shortcode.The shortcode supports two parameters:
- id: the pricing table unique id (required)
- margin_bottom: space below pricing table (optional) - its default value is "20px".
for example: [go_pricing id="my_table" margin_bottom="50px"].
You can insert any number of pricing tables on your site or even on one single page using these shortcodes.
You can also insert tables to your site using Visual Composer.
You can create unique header in each column in each table.
To replace the original header header type you should enable "Replace default header type?" option.
Then you should place your HTML code into the "HTML content" textarea and your CSS code into "CSS extension" field.
You can easily any type of buttons to pricing tables.
The plugin supports three types of buttons
- 1. Regular link button [Regular Button]
- 2. Submit type button with the pricing table default design [Form submit button (e.g. PayPal)]
- 3. Custom button
The regular button is a simple link with the plugin default button design. It has a button text and a link source and you can also specify the link target.
The submit type button also uses the plugin default button design. It has been designed for simple PayPal buttons. The PayPal default design is hidden. When you click to the button the PayPal form will be submitted. The s2Member plugin also generates this type of code via shortcode.
The custom button. Selecting this type of button creates only a button wrapper. You should place the button code (HTML or shorcode e.g. WooCommerce) into button content area. You can also add WooCommerce buttons
Example - Submit type button - Create s2Member / PayPal button (plugin button design)
Example - Custom button - Create PayPal button (PayPal design)
Sometimes it's necessary to add custom CSS code to plugin CSS file (frontend).
- Tiny modification in layout.
- Conflicts with other plugins' CSS code.
- Conflict with other themes' CSS code.
We have a huge reset part in our plugin css file, and keep it updating to minimize these css conflicts.
You can add custom css to the plugin frontend css file without directly editing css files. Navigate to Go Pricing » General Settings submenu. You can find a Custom CSS code textarea. You can put your code here. After clicking to "Save" button this code will be to your site.
This method is fast and maintable. You can easily add custom code to the plugin css without file editing, easily via admin panel. These changes also stored in database, so you won't lost these changes when you update the plugin (e.g. because some important changes happen the main css file and you need to update it).