On this page various general setting are gathered. Here you can:
In General > Appearance
- Set the content width in “px” or “%” (see fig. 1).
- Select site layout: boxed or wide.
- Set the box width in “px” or “%” if “boxed” layout is enabled (see fig. 1).
- Set background color and image “under the box” (see fig. 1).
- Set basic site background color and image.
- Set the color of text and headers.
- Set the color accent.
- Set boarder radius for the site, it will be used for buttons, sidebar boarders etc.
In General > Custom CSS
- Add your custom CSS rules to modify existing styles.
Tip. If your web-site includes a Microsite page, you will also need to copy-paste all required CSS rules from “General > Custom CSS” to “Custom CSS” area in Microsite page settings.
In General > Advanced
- Enable/disable responsive layout.
- Turn on/off high-dpi (retina) images.
- Enable/disable “scroll-behaviour: smooth;” CSS property (will be supported by future browsers).
- Set the slug for portfolio post type.
- Set target email address for contact forms.