Header is a bar on the top of your site that holds logo, main navigation menu and small info block (optionally).
In this theme headers can be standard/regular (fig. 1-1) and overlapping (fig. 1-2). Standard header suits best inner site pages, blog posts, portfolio projects etc. Wile overlapping header will look awesome on homepage or other pages with slider.
Note that by default all your pages have standard header. Overlapping option can be selected for pages/posts/projects individually. Please refer to this article for details.
On the “WP-admin > Theme Options > Header” page you can:
- Set separate background settings for regular and overlapping header.
- Select header layout (see fig. 2):
- logo on the left, menu – on the right;
- centered, menu under logo;
- logo – left, info block – right, menu – underneath with constant background;
- centered, menu - underneath with constant background.
- Adjust styling for main menu and submenus.
Note that “line height” will influence height of main menu items.