This page allows you to specify default settings for pages title area:
- select layout of page title area (title and breadcrumbs alignments);
- title area size (height and padding);
- enable/disable title; set heading size and colour (fig. 1)
- enable/disable breadcrumbs; set its text and background colours;
- choose various page title area styling and background settings (fig. 2).
The last block of setting allows to configure appearance for “Default”, “Overlapping” and “Transparent” header styles.