Here you can set:
- Sidebar width (%);
- Vertical distance between widgets (px);
On choosing the dividers style for the sidebar you get an option to choose among vertical dividers and dividers between widgets. Fig. 2.1
On choosing “Background behind whole sidebar” option for sidebar style, you get the options as shown in Fig. 2.2
- Dividers between widgets.
- Background color ( that is for the whole sidebar area)
- Background Opacity ( for the above background color)
- Background image ( Which overlaps the background color)
- The shadow option will allow the sidebar to show a shadow around the edges.
- On choosing outline, you’ll get an option to choose the color and opacity of the border.
On choosing “Background behind each widget” option you’ll get the same options as above but the difference would be, instead of the whole sidebar, it will allow to show background on the widgets only.
- Set the Header text color.
- Set the text color.